1. Other than blogging, what it is that you do for a living? Well, my current career goal is to work for a corporate company as a PR/Communications specialist so I am working as an intern. I also attend fabulous parties, photo shoots, fashion shows and social media events which is basically a full time job in itself-who will pay me for this?? However, I pay the bills by serving tables a few nights a week. I’m not telling you where, though it is a very nice place.
2. How did you find your apartment? Is it reasonable for the area? I live in Vancouver’s quiet and quaint West End. I have a junior one bedroom with a view of English Bay and pay a very reasonable amount, lower than what most places seem to be going for. I lucked out with my place! I found it by walking around the area looking for signs indicating availability, but I’m sure you could also find a lot on craigslist!
3. What are you biggest pet peeves? Hmm… I think probably inconsistency with people. For example, acting one way then acting polar opposite. I like consistency. That and when you’re out for dinner with someone and they’re rude to the server, not good.
4. Will you take pictures of your flat soon? And your closet? Sure, I can do that very soon for you! Keep checking back!
5. What are your favourite tv shows that you don’t like to miss? Well, I don’t watch much tv since I don’t own one, but I love Gossip Girl, 60 Minutes and 20/20. I can also get pretty wrapped up in any of TLC’s baking shows. OOOH and I love all the “Real Housewives” shows, can’t wait for the DC version to air!
6. What radio station do you listen to? If it’s on, it’s probably tuned into the beat 94.5. I like dance music.
7. Have you met any other bloggers? Who? Are you talkin Vancouver bloggers? If so, then I would say just about all.
8. What’s your favourite restaurant in Vancity? Oh, this is hard. I like so many for many different reasons. If I have to choose just one, then probably Joe Fortes, sitting on the patio with a cosmo and a steak. Mmmm.
9. Do you like twitter or facebook better for communicating? Twitter is great for connecting with the community, but Facebook is better for friends. Phone is best though.
10. What makes you nervous? Not knowing what I am going to wear to an important event, or not have a hand bag to match with my shoes for an important event. Trivial, I know, but that’s me.
11. What’s your favourite ice cream flavor? Chocolate!!
12. What is your target audience for your brand, StyleStruck or blog? Will it grow to be older as time goes on, or stay the same? Interesting question. I think my target audience is a woman between 18 and 30 who appreciate fashion as well as business. I hope to keep my current readers, so that as I get older and continue to blog, my readers will continue to follow me and read StyleStruck.ca.
13. Do you ever do online shopping? No, never have and am not likely to start. Shopping is my cardio and I really do prefer to try things on and see them in person.
14. Would you consider yourself a tidy or an unorganized person? Is your closet organized? I would say I can be a very organized person and that most of the time I am tidy. At the moment my closet is a bit of a mess since I am re-organizing everything as I ready my wardrobe for fall. (Though the time to pull on any sort of a sweater is still months away it seems.) I like to always be clean, but I can’t say that I am always tidy.
15. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Oh heavens, I don’t know. I would hope others would say I am outgoing, friendly and stylish. I hope. And possibly a bit smart as well.
Well, that’s it for now! I will answer more soon, thanks for asking!