Currently viewing the tag: "Style Republic"
Welcome to Thursday lovelies!
As seen before (here), I’d like to bring you a Thursday edition of The StyleStruck Times: a round up of all the best things I’ve found on the web this week.
- Vogue has introduced a new feature of items their top editors are currently obsessing over: Editor’s Eye. I particularly enjoy Tonne Goodman’s obsession:
- Leifshop.com is currently selling the most beautiful agate trivets (fyi, for those who don’t know, because I didn’t know, a trivet is “a stand for cooking vessels”). Agate, so hot right now! ($17 each.) For a girl like me who is trying to add manly touches to her home, these cabin-style coasters are perfection.
- This site: www.couponcodes.ca offers codes to all sorts of sites we gals like, like this code for Old Navy and this up-to-60% off code for women’s shoes on Piperlime! Www.couponcodes.ca also offers deals on sites for web hosting to all the lovely new bloggers-to-be I met at Blanche!
- A bunch of us blogger girls are selling away those our-closets-are-too-small-for-everything pieces! Find us at The Waldorf on March 17th for the #VanBloggerSale.
- Style Republic Magazine‘s Editor-in-Chief Brittany Law gives us an inside look at how Chanel’s iconic 2.55 flap bag is made. (Ohhh, do I
wantneed one of those!)
- These pastel framed chalkboards on Etsy are so adorable (especially the blue one) and are the perfect way to bring Spring’s pastel colours to your home!
- This quote on Pinterest.
- My 24th birthday is coming up on March 5th and I can’t decide which shoes are most birthday appropriate, so far these are in the lead!
- And finally, the DIY Bijoux Bar, coming up on March 16th! (Imagine, what a weekend! DIY on Saturday, then blogger sale on Sunday!)